<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 26, 2011

Tabulations 


I don't reboot my computer as often as I should, and right now have a huge number of open tabs. Rather than lose them to posterity, I hereby bequeath them to you, our loyal readers, in no particular order, along with the occasional comment.

"An accounting question: Is 'ass rape' a debit or a credit?" It is actually SFW, unless maybe if you work at Goldman Sachs.

An interesting report from Deloitte on federal taxes on individuals, looking at the likely direction of tax rates. The chart on page 2 particularly interesting.

More chartage: A brief history of health care spending since 1965. Fodder for both sides.

Since everybody should read some sloppy lefty thinking once in a while, I commend you to Joe Nocera's defense of the Solyndra financing.

A video for the age: Rick Perry dancing -- I shit you not -- with Orthodox rabbis. No matter how much you hate politics and politicians, there are always moments like these.

I have to admit, I grudging admire the diabolical genius of this publicity stunt, even if it is at the expense of Sarah and Todd Palin.

TTYL.


2 Comments:

By Blogger Bomber Girl, at Tue Sep 27, 07:04:00 AM:

Interesting health care charts and related other articles on health care from that same source.  

By Blogger Georg Felis, at Wed Sep 28, 12:40:00 AM:

Diabolical genius? More like a frantic last-gasp effort by a discredited hack author who's book has been panned horribly by even those he thought were fellow Palin-haters.

I posted a comment on their site. Bet it doesn't stay.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?