<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Beer: Is there anything it can't do? 


For my money, there is no better beverage after a long bike ride -- or even in the middle of a long bike ride, if, like me, you are not very serious about your training -- than beer. I know other riders who claim they cannot drink even one beer and then get back on, but I'm not one of them. No problemo.

So imagine my delight to read that the science is on my side!

By the time this posts it will be close to noon in the east, so consider factoring this new information in to your plans.


2 Comments:

By Anonymous sirius, at Sat Apr 09, 01:16:00 PM:

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

--Benjamin Franklin  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Apr 10, 07:17:00 AM:

And what beer can't do bacon can.

JLW III  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?