<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 01, 2011

From the archives: On the banks of the Irrawaddy 


In 1986 a law school roommate and I traveled in southeast Asia, including a week in Burma. I shot Ektachrome slides which I subsequently "lost" in our unculled storage. They have now resurfaced, and I have been having fun with my slide scanner. Among many others, I rather like this shot of the Irrawaddy river flowing by Pagan in the late afternoon after a summer storm.


On the banks of the Irrawaddy


MORE: Fishing on Inle Lake, also Burma, also the summer of '86.


Fishing on Inle Lake


1 Comments:

By Blogger Howard, at Sat Jan 01, 08:53:00 PM:

That must have been a thrill uncovering those slides. What kind of a scanner did you use? Do you have any recommendatiohs?  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?