<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2010

Governor Awesome drops the hammer 


New Jersey governor Chris Christie has just fired his education chief and two-time conservative gubernatorial aspirant, Bret Schundler, for lying. Assuming the facts are as described in the linked article, I would have fired Schundler were I in Christie's position, so good. More importantly, Christie has established his credibility as a boss not to be trifled with, always useful cred in the Soprano State.

Onward and upward, guvna.


2 Comments:

By Blogger pam, at Sat Aug 28, 01:14:00 PM:

I loved what Christie said! I am glad he fired Schundler given the facts provided here.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Aug 30, 11:42:00 AM:

Is it just me, or does Schundler bear a strong resemblance to TigerHawk himself?

jk  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?