<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 23, 2010

There's something Cheever-esque about the West Hartford false craigslist ad scandal.
A Connecticut man who was feuding with his neighbor targeted her in an explicit online posting that invited strangers to a rowdy orgy with a bored soccer mom, police said.


..If you know West Hartford, that is. My wife is from there, and it has to be the most whitebread suburb in the country. In the early '80s I don't think you could pass the city limits without a pair of four panel pants. God, remember those?

5 Comments:

By Blogger Bomber Girl, at Fri Apr 23, 11:47:00 PM:

Egads.  

By Blogger Gary Rosen, at Sat Apr 24, 05:56:00 AM:

" it has to be the most whitebread suburb in the country" - if not it's certainly a contender. I grew up in Hartford but my family moved to West Hartford when I was 11. My guess is your wife is not from the northern side of town.  

By Blogger Gary Rosen, at Sat Apr 24, 07:47:00 PM:

I thought it was TH. Not knowing MD's background, he may be married to a "northerner".  

By Blogger Andrew Hofer, at Sat Apr 24, 10:52:00 PM:

About halfway between the Center and the reservoir.  

By Blogger Assistant Village Idiot, at Sun Apr 25, 08:56:00 PM:

I heard those pants are making a comeback.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?