<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 27, 2009

The jihadi with fat fingers 


Do you get the virgins for this?

A blundering jihadi suicide bomber blew himself and his combrades to smithereens when he fat-fingered the detonation button on his bomb vest. Or something like that.

Now, lest you think I am being insensitive, I am not mocking clumsy people. Among my many reasons for not becoming a suicide bomber myself is the just-beneath-the-surface fear that I would do something just like this. I am, however, mocking our enemies. There has been far too little of that in this war.


5 Comments:

By Blogger Dan Kauffman, at Fri Mar 27, 09:46:00 AM:

Now I can only show you how to do this ONE time  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Mar 27, 10:37:00 AM:

And "Clumsy" said," Hey Muhammed, watch this."

And Osama asked, "Has anyone seen Muhammed?"
And Ali said,"Yes, He is over there and over there and over there and....."

Thankfully, I have no qualms about calling a spade a spade.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Mar 27, 10:53:00 AM:

Too bad His Majesty can't get a re-do on Leno. He could change that idiotic "Special Olympics" comment to "jihadi splodey-dope" and even we on the Right would happily yuk it up with him.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Mar 27, 12:11:00 PM:

If Obama is taking words back, I hope he considers taking back that idiotic hopey-changy speech to Iran. The mullahs made their intentions even clearer in an "official sermon" from Hashemi Rafsanjani, via the Corner:

"There are those who mistakenly believe [Khamenei's response] serves as a green light to America, but this is not the case and this is the position Iran has held from the beginning of the revolution..."

They are bluntly saying "No to peace."

Can we have an election redo?  

By Blogger JPMcT, at Sun Mar 29, 12:57:00 PM:

I wonder if they still got the 71 virgins???  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?