<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 22, 2008

What is going on with BlackBerry service? 


Is it just me, or has AT&T's BlackBerry service had a lot of glitches lately? It seems that outages have increased in frequency -- I had a long one this afternoon -- and my BlackBerry internet access has been down for at least three days. Anybody out there also having troubles, particularly with BlackBerry/AT&T internet access?

I'm telling you, all this unreliability makes it really difficult to check the SiteMeter obsessively.


3 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Mar 22, 06:51:00 PM:

I haven't had any problems with email pushed by our corporate Blackberry Enterprise Server. Internet access via the Blackberry Browser had been sporadic last week. Access via the "Cingular" WAP browser always seems to work, but that does not go through RIM's servers.

Try taking the battery out and putting it back in. It seems to work for me most of the time.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Mar 22, 10:15:00 PM:

TH: Here in Chicago at least, it's failed on the "send" side several times over the last week or so. Makes me consider the dreaded iPhone as an option, now that the software is being upgraded.  

By Blogger Khaki Elephant, at Sun Mar 23, 12:05:00 AM:

I've had a few glitches through my BES, but it's been sporadic and it's never been down for three days. Maybe it's just the Easter season and tomorrow your phone will come into its kingdom.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?