<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 20, 2007

O'Quiz!!! 


Well, my O'Quiz score definitely reveals that I have been traveling and working monster hours. Four out of ten, even less than the O'Quiz masses.

Do better than me.

In other news, I'm leaving Phoenix in a packed plane. I can't remember the last time I was on a plane that wasn't packed. Have the airlines finally learned not to increase capacity with each surge in travel, or is it that they can't increase capacity because the airports are out of landing slots?

No wonder all the rich environmentalists fly only by private jet.


5 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Sep 20, 07:34:00 PM:

Six out of ten. And I deliberately avoid all OJ coverage this week.  

By Blogger Larry Sheldon, at Thu Sep 20, 08:59:00 PM:

7 of 10

I should have know "all of the above" was right. The other 2 were guesses anyway  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Sep 20, 10:08:00 PM:

9 of 10!

DAMN YOU Dennis Kahoweveryouspellyourname  

By Blogger Sara (Pal2Pal), at Thu Sep 20, 11:54:00 PM:

7 out of 10

I avoided almost all the news this week in order to avoid the insanity of the media over OJ.  

By Blogger kreiz1, at Fri Sep 21, 01:27:00 PM:

8/10.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?