<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Give thanks... 

...that your politics don't compel you to do this.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. Thank you to my co-bloggers, Cardinalpark and Charlottesvillain, for adding a new dimension to this space, and thank you to the readers -- and especially our very smart and civil commenters -- for making blogging so much fun.


And, of course, thank you to God for permitting me to survive the towing of a trailer with two horses on the Washington Beltway during rush hour on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

By Blogger M, at Thu Nov 24, 01:26:00 PM:

My own little piece here is my holdings in the Baron Asset Fun is up 17.02% this year which includes an almost 5% disbursement for gains/dividends/etc posted on 11/22/2005. Third Avenue Value is doing a little worse at 6.86% and the Fidelity Select Natural Gas Fund is up 12.59%.

So I guess I am not one of those who have been left behind.

Small Print Disclaimer: This info is not meant as an endorsement of any investment style or product. It is just my own experience with the products mentioned. Call it a review. Do your own research or call an investment advisor before investing.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?