<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 24, 2004

WaPo responds to TigerHawk 

Any number of we bloggers have expressed outrage at this hideous headline, which some depraved outfit calling itself the Portland Independent Media Center slapped over a Washington Post story. I emailed the WaPo to complain (emaileditor@washingtonpost.com) and to suggest that it exercise its legal rights. I got a response very quickly:

Dear Mr. Henneman:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I am sorry that someone thought a headline like that was appropriate and I have forwarded this to our Legal team to what can be done about it.

Thank you again for taking the time to alert us to this use of our content!

Sincerely,

Michael Golden
Customer Care
washingtonpost.com


I'm fairly sure that the WaPo's legal team will in fact do nothing, but on the off-chance that enough reader feedback will trigger a nastygram to the PIMC, I suggest that TigerHawk's sparse but fiesty readership follow suit and rat these guys out: emaileditor@washingtonpost.com. Keep the heat on.

And while you're at it, give to the Spirit of America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?